Hello! We're excited to find an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Account Manager to partner with our growing agency. We are sold out to SEO as a core discipline of our team. CFM has an over 94% average keyword rank increase across 6 years of serving our local and national clients. We are very friendly to work with and are committed to finding like-minded individuals to grow with us long-term.
We are looking for a bright, passionate Digital Marketing Account Manager who wants to grow and excel in our proven combination of SEO/CRO-centric website design, SEO, and PPC services for local businesses.
At CFM, we have several core values that guide what we do. To fit in with the culture, you’ll want to make sure that you would not just tolerate these values -- but that these values are similar to how you live your life.
- ROI is the KPI
- Friendly by Default
- Owning the Outcomes
- Committed to Personal Growth
- Smart Steps Forward
- Kindness in Conflict
- Honesty and Integrity
The right candidate will have a passion for finding a digital opportunity and a high care for people. You’ll be in the driver’s seat in helping many small business owners succeed in long-term digital marketing success. This individual will be excited about the constant challenge of helping local business clients market themselves well through website design, as well as being able to manage and strategize on SEO and PPC campaigns on a monthly basis. Though this is not explicitly a sales role (no cold calling), strategizing, recommending, and closing digital service proposals will be a regular part of this role.
- Partnering with designers & specialists to assist with website design & CRO optimization.
- Providing monthly strategy and reports for active client PPC & SEO campaigns.
- Learn and understand client goals in order to make exceptional digital strategy and service recommendations.
- Become a trusted voice and authority in local digital strategy.
- Work with a team of designers, content writers, SEO Specialists, and PPC specialists to ensure ROI is the KPI on client accounts.
- Experience in digital local marketing strategy.
- Familiar with setting up goals and conversion tracking on common site platforms.
- Ability to use Google Analytics to dissect campaign performance and find meaningful changes.
- Possess and grow a strong grasp of current web design trends, SEO on-page and off-page strategies, and PPC setup and best practices for successful digital campaigns.
- 3 years of web design strategy with WordPress (required).
- 2 years minimum of client/account management experience (including running client meetings).
- 2 years of SEO/PPC account management experience (required)
- Excellence in completing a task list with deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local digital marketing, SEO, & CRO.
- Excel at working directly with business owners and C-level executives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Possess high attention to detail.
- Blogging/Content/Social Media Marketing experience are all a plus.
Software Experience (preferred but not required):
- WordPress & Website Design
- Google Analytics
- Google Business Profile & other Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Ahrefs (helpful, but not required)
- Google Search Console (helpful, but not required)
- Google Sheets, Docs
Skill Summary Requirements:
- Excellent verbal English communication ability is required.
- Excellent grammar and written English is required
- Marketing, SEO & CRO experience
- Web development / WordPress development experience preferred
- Full-time availability
Must be available to work during the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm US Central Time. You should have a consistent, quiet working environment with a steady internet connection.
Competitive Compensation Based Upon Experience:
Salary Base + Commission - We plan to offer competitive compensation for the right candidate and look forward to building a long-term relationship. The compensation rate is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn about us at https://www.conversionfirstmarketing.com.