Hello! We’re excited to find an experienced and passionate Director of Web Development & Marketing Services to partner with our growing agency. We are sold out to SEO as a core discipline of our team. CFM has an over 94% average keyword rank increase across 6 years of serving our local and national clients. We are very friendly to work with and are committed to finding like-minded individuals to grow with us, long-term. We are looking for a bright, passionate Director of Web Development & Marketing Services who wants to bring strategy and marketing skills to a cutting-edge digital agency.
At CFM, we have several core values that guide what we do. To fit in with our culture, you’ll want to make sure that you would not just tolerate our values — but our values are similar to how you live your life.
– Smart Steps Forward
– Honesty and Integrity
– Friendly by Default
– Kindness in Conflict
– Commitment to Personal Growth
– ROI is the KPI
The right candidate for this position will have a proven background of website development and generating digital strategy. They will be passionate about leading and managing a development and marketing operations team of specialists. This individual must be excited about the constant challenge of properly assessing and recommending a digital strategy that wins, consistently, using our existing products and services. This includes developing personal excellence and managing a team of specialists in Website Design/CRO, SEO, and Paid Ads (Social & PPC).
The mission of this role is to set the tone and expectation for all CFM marketing services, team members, reducing costs, and maximizing performance. This individual must exude our CFM core value, “ROI is the KPI”, and challenge the status quo in what we are capable of accomplishing in client lead generation and supporting our Account Management team goals of client relationships and satisfaction. The ultimate “end-game” for this role is to help facilitate and oversee the following outcomes:
– Lead forward with efficient, enterprise-level website development/design expertise.
– Lead forward in daily interactions with a “friendly by default” attitude.
– Report 90+% client satisfaction in website design and all marketing services.
– Maintain a high level of internal satisfaction with all team members within Operations (includes Website Design & Marketing Services Departments).
– Oversee a successful EOS implementation within the Marketing Services Department.
– Become CFM’s top resource for CRO and Website Design best practices.
– Attract, acquire, and educate top quality web designers.
– Account Strategists report consistently feeling supported by winning designs and marketing campaigns from the Marketing Services Department.
– Properly assess and recommend a digital strategy that wins, consistently, using our products and services.
– Support account management and lead forward in bringing a fantastic customer experience.
– Work with a team of content writers, designers, SEO specialists, PPC specialists, and onboarding assistants to bring website build, SEO & PPC Campaigns to completion, on schedule, and under budget.
– Managing and improving website campaigns.
– Familiar with setting up goals and conversion tracking on common site platforms
– Understanding of client goals in order to build effective websites for strong online visibility and lead generation
– Ability to use Google Analytics to dissect builds for effectiveness and any improvements needed
– Possess a complete grasp of current web design trends, best practices, and online techniques.
– Stay dedicated to changing trends, best practices, and online techniques.
– 5 years of hands-on web design experience (high proficiency)
– 3 years of team/department management experience
– 2 years running client meetings
– Comprehensive knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO, CRO, PPC & Facebook Ads (Preferred)
– CSS/ HTML / PHP / WordPress
– Installing Google Analytics/tracking tags
– Ability to work directly with clients
– Ability to handle multiple projects
– Web development experience
– Excellent grammar and written English is a MUST
– Light programming skills and working ability with HTML/Adobe Photoshop (when needed)
– Excellence in completing a task list with deadlines
– High attention to detail
– Social Media Marketing (a plus)
– Google Analytics
– Google My Business & other Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube)
– Ahrefs (helpful, but not required)
– Google Search Console (helpful, but not required)
– Excel, Google Sheets, Google Suites
– Screaming Frog (or equivalent Crawler)
– Pro Rank Tracker (helpful, but not required)
Skill Summary Requirements:
– Conversational English speaking ability a MUST
– Excellent English writing skills a MUST
– Marketing, PPC, SEO & CRO experience
– Web development / WordPress development understanding
Hours/Network Requirements (Full or Part-Time Options Available):
This role is 95% work from home and is preferred in the Greater Nashville Area, but can be located anywhere in the US. Must be available to work during the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm US Central Time. You should have a consistent and quiet working environment with a steady internet connection.
Competitive Salary Based Upon Experience:
We plan to offer very competitive compensation for the right candidate and look forward to building a long-term relationship. The compensation rate is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn about us at https://www.conversionfirstmarketing.com/
Hello! I’m Tyler, the Founder of Conversion First Marketing and creator of the SEO FIRST Website Design Process. For the last 6 years, I’ve been busy helping business owners maximize their online leads through a smart mix of SEO, Web Design and Conversion Rate Optimization. If you think I can help you or your business, you should Connect! That said, I’ve been told I overuse emoji’s. Ye be warned :).