Hello! We’re excited to find an experienced and passionate Web Design Account Manager to partner with our growing agency. We are sold out to SEO as a core discipline of our team. CFM has an over 94% average keyword rank increase across 6 years of serving our local and national clients. We are very friendly to work with and are committed to finding like-minded individuals to grow with us, long-term. We are looking for a bright, passionate Web Design Account Manager who wants to bring creativity and marketing skills to a cutting-edge agency.
At CFM, we have several core values that guide what we do. To fit in with the culture, you’ll want to make sure that you would not just tolerate our values — but our values are similar to how you live your life.
– Smart Steps Forward
– Honesty and Integrity
– Friendly by Default
– Kindness in Conflict
– ROI is the KPI
The right candidate for this position will be passionate about designing high ranking and high converting websites. We are looking for a Web Design Account Manager who is excited about the constant challenge of helping clients market themselves well through website design, typically as part of a broader strategy related to search engine ranking and online presence for our clients. In this position, you will work daily with our team to help manage and improve web campaigns.
– Managing and improving website campaigns
– Familiar with setting up goals and conversion tracking on common site platforms
– Understanding of client goals in order to build effective websites for strong online visibility and lead generation
– Ability to use Google Analytics to dissect builds for effectiveness and any improvements needed
– 2 years of web development experience (preferred but not required)
– 2 years minimum of client management experience
– Excellence in completing a task list with deadlines
– Comprehensive knowledge of marketing, SEO, & CRO (Preferred)
– Installing Google Analytics/tracking tags
– Ability to work directly with clients
– Ability to handle multiple projects
– Excellent grammar and written English is a MUST
– Attention to detail
– Social Media Marketing (a plus)
Software Experience (preferred but not required):
– Google Analytics
– Google My Business & other Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
– Google Search Console
– We use Teamwork (Project Management System)
– Timedoctor (Hourly Tracking)
– Excel, Google Sheets, Google Suites
– Screaming Frog (or equivalent Crawler)
– Pro Rank Tracker (helpful, but not required)
Skill Summary Requirements:
– Conversational English speaking ability a MUST
– Excellent English writing skills a MUST
– Marketing, SEO & CRO experience
– Web development / WordPress development experience preferred
– Part/Full-Time options available
Must be available to work during the hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm US Central Time. You should have a consistent and quiet working environment with a steady internet connection.
Competitive Compensation Based Upon Experience:
We plan to offer very competitive compensation for the right candidate and look forward to building a long-term relationship. The compensation rate is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you. As part of your cover letter/application, please mention your favorite Web Design/ Marketing/ SEO/ CRO teaching strategist and some things you’ve been learning from them.
Learn about us at https://www.conversionfirstmarketing.com.
Hello! I’m Tyler, the Founder of Conversion First Marketing and creator of the SEO FIRST Website Design Process. For the last 6 years, I’ve been busy helping business owners maximize their online leads through a smart mix of SEO, Web Design and Conversion Rate Optimization. If you think I can help you or your business, you should Connect! That said, I’ve been told I overuse emoji’s. Ye be warned :).