We’re in search of an individual that is passionate about website creation and is eager to rapidly expand their skill set and experience in a startup business environment. Working closely with senior management, the ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of web development/design, digital marketing and/or SEO implementation experience, and a knack for customer service. The candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients, have strong attention to detail and time-management, self-starting, and comfortable managing long-term web development projects through the successful execution of incremental goals.
- Execute/deliver an SEO/conversion based website contract negotiated by the sales team. You’ll give life and have design control over many aspects of the plans’ execution.
- Contribute to the site’s UX.
- Expand SEO/conversion planning into executable plans.
- Work with a team of content writers, designers, SEO specialists, and onboarding assistants to build, organize, and deliver small business website builds on schedule and within budget limits.
Possess a complete grasp of a WordPress build process, including:
- CSS fluency (required)
- HTML fluency (required)
- PHP Experience (preferred)
- Strong grasp of hosting and DNS management.
- Working knowledge of current SEO and conversion theory related to the development and on-page optimization.
- Troubleshoot site issues.
- Run reports and progress meetings with clients.
- Organize and lead progress report (website revision) meetings with executive-level clients
- Help structure digital marketing solutions for clients
- Complete internal & external sales discussions as needed.
- Bachelor's/Associate’s or equivalent experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- 5 years minimum building websites through WordPress.
- Examples will be required. If none are provided, explain why.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, & PHP. (Other coding background is a big plus.)
- Strong ability to keep yourself organized and manage your time well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to communicate and plan all aspects of a local website marketing strategy.
- Strong customer service skills and a customer-centric attitude.
- A dedicated team attitude.
- Proficient in personal computing skills, including:
- Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Email Management
- Knowledge of and capability in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Quiet, home work environment
- Fluent English
- Stable Internet connection with a minimum of 30 Mbps
- Personal computer with a capable processing power for heavy development and networking activity
Preferred, but not required:
- Photoshop or Graphic Design Abilities
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Experience in PPC & Facebook Ads Management
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Capable Content Writing & Proofreading Abilities
This is a work from home position that requires the highest in working integrity and a desire to exceed expectations, work within set budgets and timelines. Above that, we are a team that really enjoys working together. We laugh! We work hard. And we have a very get-it-done attitude.
Must be available predominantly during normal working hours (8:00-5:00) M-F (Central US Time). You will be able to work during off-hours at times, but the majority of team communication happens within this window, and it’s important that you can be available, at least in part, during these hours.
The job is remote so you need a stable internet connection of at least 30 Mbps and a personal computer to which you have personal and private access. It also will need to meet minimum performance requirements.
About Conversion First Marketing:
CFM is a growing SEO and Web Design agency serving local and national businesses. We started in 2014 and have a relentless passion for the local business owner’s success and the part their digital decisions will play in that success. We love building beautiful sites, but keep that passion bridled in realistic cost targets and we improve our product by finding increasingly efficient ways to build a better website at the same price. If that challenge excites you, you’ll likely be a great fit.
We also aggressively invest in our team’s personal digital experience growth. We embody an environment of ongoing testing and processes improvement to ensure that we are offering our client a state of the art product and continue to grow ourselves as marketers.
Competitive Compensation Based Upon Experience:
We plan to offer very competitive compensation for the right candidate and look forward to building a long-term relationship. The compensation rate is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you. As part of your cover letter/application, please mention your favorite Web Design / Marketing / SEO / CRO teaching strategist and some things you’ve been learning from them.
Hello! I’m Tyler, the Founder of Conversion First Marketing and creator of the SEO FIRST Website Design Process. For the last 6 years, I’ve been busy helping business owners maximize their online leads through a smart mix of SEO, Web Design and Conversion Rate Optimization. If you think I can help you or your business, you should Connect! That said, I’ve been told I overuse emoji’s. Ye be warned :).